When donating to the KeiCraft Server, you are required to accept these terms and agree to each statement. These terms are created to ensure a safe tranfer of money, and make things run smoothly for everyone.
Please Keep in mind this is a Donation of your own free will, and we are not required to provide any sort of compensation. However, to thank our patrons for their generous donation we at Keicraft Do our best to provide a reward for those who help us keep our server alive.
-The following numbered statements are to be agreed to ensure the happiness of both parties:
1. You understand this is a Donation of your own free-will, and no refunds will be offered beyond what is said in statement #6.
2. Chargebacks will be denied if the chargeback is because of a denied service or closure of server; this is because no service was ever promised in return for a free-willed donation, thus no service was ever denied.
3. All donations will be handled by either Rushnett** or Keiaxx*, no one else is directly affiliated with the donation proccess. Do not trust any other sources to handle donations.
4. To show our gratitude toward your donations and contributions to KeiCraft, we may give our donators/contributors rewards based on their contribution to the server. These rewards are determined through either Rushnett or Keiaxx, no one else is directly affiliated with the donation process.
5. Rewards are determined by several contributing factors. Rewards may be denied and refused by KeiCraft management at any time if the player is banned due to breaking any of the KeiCraft server usage rules and terms.
6. Refunds are only given if the refund is processed within 72 hours of the donation. Any refund request beyond the 72 hour limit will be handled by Keiaxx and Rushnett, which both will have to agree to the request.
KeiCraft's sole desire is to gather anybody and everybody who wants to join us into a stable community and provide a fun, epic, and memorable experience for all of its players. If you're unsure of our credibility, goals, future, etc., feel free to ask any member their opinion or knowledge of how we operate and manage the community. You can even email us directly and we will try our best to respond as quickly as we can. Enjoy your stay!
-Written and edited by Rushnett himself
Questions and Concerns can be directed to Rushnett and/or Keiaxx.
Feel free to use these emails to direct your questions and concerns.
Emails that we use:
-email@example.com (General Support)
-firstname.lastname@example.org (Donation Support)
*Keiaxx is known as Adrian G.
**Rushnett is known as Nicholas N. and/or Nick N.